Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Stuff of Dreams


Hibernating...Dreaming...Making.
Magic is in the air as change embraces the studio,
and the studio embraces change. 

Piles of treasures are heaped throughout,
sparkling and iridescent, or soft like a whisper.
Hand dyed, hand stitched. 
Stories of enchantment lie within.
These are the tools of my trade. 
In the coming year, exciting offerings will be made. 
New work and new workshops -  
I think you're really going to like them!

In the mean time, you can bet
there will be holiday cookies and eggnog,
twinkling lights, Christmas music and movies, 
and best of all, 
special moments with my family and friends. 

Here's to a very happy season of gift making and gift giving!
What's your favorite holiday tradition? 
I'd love to hear!

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful time of year, I love the old and the new! I'm eager to see what you have been stirring up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, T.! I'm making myself do my social media rounds and come up for air before heading back to the studio for much more stitching. The studio is magical, in many ways this time of year, so it's extra wonderful to work in there. The pile of work grows, but the pile of scraps grows larger!

    ReplyDelete