Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ties That Bind


While the late summer sun is shining in upstate NY today, 
many people in flood-ravaged areas like Binghamton
are still just trying to recover and get back on their feet.

If you'd like to help in the effort to provide 
quilts & blankets to babies, kids and teens
across upstate NY, or in other unfortunate 
parts of our country facing wild fires and floods,
Project Linus is always accepting donations.

I'm sending out a HUGE thanks to the kind folks at Project Linus
because you can find my free Cartwheels quilt pattern here,
as well as many other fast, easy, free patterns.

You can quickly find your closest Project Linus chapter here.
Believe me, these volunteers make it really easy to give.

What takes a weekend to sew will provide 
comfort and warmth to a young person for years to come. 

My version of Kaffe Fassett's Diamonds quilt for Project Linus
This Blanketeer plans to whip up quilts for teens this weekend
which I'll show on Sunday before handing off to my new friends
at Project Linus.

He's a big kid at heart.

Bust your stash. 
Sew up some love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment